Upper elementary 1
For those who can talk about general situations in the present, the past and the future tenses.
Aims of the course:
- Provide the student with the necessary grammar and vocabulary so that they can describe aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Simple tenses are reviewed, new forms of present, past and future are introduced and prepositions and connectors are learnt to make the learner’s speech more fluent.
- To describe past events by mixing various past tenses.
- To express basic hopes, suggestions and opinions by using basic forms of the Present Subjunctive and all forms of the imperative mode.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 x 90 minute class
- Students 36
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes