For those who have a basic grasp of the language, and are able to talk about things in the present and describe places, people, general feelings, and situations.
Aims of the course:
- To practice patterns of grammatical structures both orally and in written exercises, and to develop their listening and speaking skills in Spanish.
- To learn how to describe, and practice the description of past events (chronological events, past routines, and habits) as well as future events accurately.
- To reinforce and expand the vocabulary base, to take students beyond the basic survival skills acquired in introductory classes and to set the stage for more fluent and confident use of the language.
- To practice various ways of giving instructions such us “se debe, hay que“, and the basic imperative forms.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 x 90 minute class
- Students 88
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes