Spanish teachers wanted
CONDOR SPANISH ACADEMY is looking for a part time teacher to start ASAP from their CBD school in Sydney . Applicants must be experienced/qualified language teachers able to teach Spanish as a second language.
- Must be native Spanish speakers with either a professional teaching qualification or significant experience in teaching Spanish as a second language. Both would be ideal.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, and be available at least Mon-Thurs, 4-8:30pm. Morning availability is a PLUS!
- Must be willing to accommodate our teaching methodology. Before being allowed to teach a group, the applicant will be required to complete several training sessions.
- Must have knowledge of the latest language learning techniques.
- Must understand and be able to explain Spanish grammar, not as a linguist but as a teacher.
- Must have an ABN (Australian Business Number) or be willing to apply for one.
- Must enjoy working in a team but also enjoy working individually.
- Must be confident when speaking in front of a group of people.
- Must be EXTREMELY responsible and punctual.
- Must have a friendly and motivated personality and a strong desire to be an excellent Spanish teacher.
Please email a current CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Make sure your CV includes: your date of birth, your nationality, your visa status and visa expiry date, your availability and the contact details (email addresses and phone numbers) of 1 personal and 2 work references. Please put "Spanish Teacher - Condor Spanish Academy" as the subject when emailing us your CV and your Cover Letter.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if:
- Your visa expires before Dec 2013
- You do not have any teaching experience
- You think that being a native speaker is enough to be able to teach Spanish. Please avoid comments such us "My Spanish is perfect" or "I never make grammar mistakes when writing in Spanish". Please understand that being a native speaker and being a Spanish teacher are very different things.
- Your CV does not include all the required information as it will NOT be considered.
IF YOUR CV IS COMPLETE, WE WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TO ORGANIZE AN INTERVIEW, SO PLEASE DO NOT CALL US.
Please double-check the above criteria and make sure your CV and Cover Letters are complete and updated. IF YOUR CV IS NOT COMPLETE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE JOB. GRACIAS.